Welcome to GPG Professional Job Centre
The GPG professional job Centre seeks to meet the Gauteng Provincial Government strategic priorities
of creating decent employment through inclusive economic growth and ensuring an efficient, effective
and development oriented public service.
As an employer of choice, the Gauteng Provincial Government attracts, recruits and retains skilled,
professional and innovative workforce that inspires to be great. Register your profile and apply to
join a provincial government that offers a competitive working environment in which skills development
and professional growth are intricately connected to the successful achievement of GPG Strategic
objectives and priorities.
Please take note of the following:
- If you are a first-time applicant on the Gauteng government jobs portal, register, and create a profile.
- If you are an existing user, login to the Gauteng government jobs portal with your details.
- Make sure your resume is complete before applying.
- Select the job you wish to apply for, read the requirements and follow the instructions.
- Make sure you attach copies of the required documents.
- Please answer criteria questions honestly and truthfully as your uploaded documents will serve as proof that you do meet the minimum requirements.
- Make sure you submit the job application before the closing date and time ( 14 July 2023, at midnight).